Monroe County Medical Society is a nonprofit organization that advocates for physicians and patients to advance the medical profession and to improve the health of the community.
The Benefits of Membership
• Patient referrals. MCMS helps you add new patients. Through our Find a Physician system, we provide more than 6,000 referrals to primary and specialty physicians every year.
• Advocacy. We fight every day on your behalf on issues affecting your practice and the profession. We oversee the region’s Physician Advocacy Network and partner with member physicians to strengthen relationships with local legislators. MCMS also supports over 80 community committee initiatives improving the health and wellness of your patients.
• Support. We help you keep the money you’ve earned by resolving claims, billing and payment issues. You can also count on us to help mediate patient disputes and to keep you updated on Medicare and Medicaid payment-policy rules.
• Two-for-one membership. Your voice will also be heard at the state level. When you join MCMS, you also become a Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) member. Partnering with MSSNY, we keep you informed on legislation that could adversely affect your practice and help you take action.
• Education. MCMS hosts more than 35 educational programs for physicians and staff each year.
Join today and be a member of MCMS/MSSNY until January 2021!