Certified Medical Office Manager
Why Get Certified?
• Demand for highly-skilled health services managers will increase 28% by 2031.
• Advanced training improves your leadership and problem-solving skills.
• CMOMs understand and can lead the full scope of medical office operations.
• CMOM certification creates a path for advancement into supervisory roles.
PLEASE NOTE: link for this virtual webinar will come directly from PMI via the email you register with - make sure to check your spam folder!
• Up-to-date material includes expanded details on value-based reimbursement with new sections on risk sharing, the patient experience and updates to payment models and quality reporting.
• Expand your knowledge of practice finance, employment laws, coordination of benefits, patient-centered medical home, and gain tips for analyzing cost, forecasting revenue and managing the practice’s revenue cycle.
• Information included on emergency preparedness, workplace violence,
sexual harassment, discrimination, cyberthreats, and the opioid crisis.
Registration includes a course manual, instructor-led sessions, and a proctored three-hour online exam. A score of 70% or better is required to earn CMOM certification.
See PMI flyer for more information.