● Why is it important to understand scope of practice?
● How can you determine if an activity or task is within the boundaries of a staff member?
● What are the legal risks of violating the rules?
● What can be done to manage risk?
● How independent are NPs and PAs who are employed in a physician's practice?
● What are the issues related to use of RNs, LPNs and MAs in medical practices?
Helen Zamboni, Esq.
Underberg & Kessler LLP
Helen has expertise in general business, corporate and health care law. She has experience in all forms of business transactions, from the simplest procurement contract to the mergers and acquisitions of private and public companies. Helen earned her Master of Business Administration degree with honors from the Simon Business School at the University of Rochester , her JD, cum laude, from Syracuse University College of Law, and her BA, cum laude, from Mount Holyoke College.
Click Here for Program Flyer
This event has been approved for 2.0 PMI CEUs.
MCMS may photograph this event for marketing purposes. Unless this permission is revoked in writing to MCMS, by virtue of their attendance, all program participants agree to the use of the event photo in MCMS marketing.