Certified Medical Coder (CMC)®
Advanced training and certification for outpatient coding professionals
CMC certification validates advanced training and knowledge as an outpatient coding professional.
Earning certification helps protect the practice from risk and boosts the reimbursement cycle by improving the provider/billing communication link, resulting in more accurate claim submissions.
Top 3 reasons to attend:
• Communicate with improved confidence with physicians, third-party payers, patients and business associates.
• Certification signifies advanced knowledge and skills to auditors, compliance officers, employers and peers.
• Certified Medical Coders are employed in thousands of medical practices across the country.
Participants must bring current year CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10-CM Code Set manuals to this class plus a medical dictionary.
Register and pay for the Live Certified Medical Coder course and receive:
• Complimentary access to the Medical Coding Basics Bundle
• Bonus program: Medical Terminology for Coders
Click Here for Program Flyer
This program is approved for 29 CEUs.
MCMS may photograph this event for marketing purposes. Unless this permission is revoked in writing to MCMS, by virtue of their attendance, all program participants agree to the use of the event photo in MCMS marketing.