OPEN ACCESS to treatment and recovery services
Catholic Family Center is committed to providing services to individuals seeking service immediately and in a trauma informed, person centered manner.
OPEN ACCESS Hours
- Monday-Thursday 8:30am-3:00pm
- Fridays 8:30-1:00pm
- For individuals eligible for same day MATS it is important to come to our OPEN ACCESS hours prior to 1:00pm.
Medication Assisted Treatments (MATS)
- Prescribers are on site Monday –Friday
- Same day MATS available to include Inductions
- Medication treatment is available for all forms of substance use disorders & other addiction disorders, such as buprenorphine (Suboxone), naltrexone (Vivitrol) and many others.
Services currently available at CFC Restart, in addition to MATS:
- Group, individual and family therapy
- Group therapy offered 1x a week up to 3x a week (English & Spanish)
- Outpatient Rehab Service that offers Breakfast and a light lunch three days a week and treatment 5 days a week Monday-Friday (English & Spanish)
- Co-occurring services/ treatment (English & Spanish)
- Gambling Treatment (English & Spanish)
- IPV/SA groups (Intimate Partner Violence and Substance Abuse) (English & Spanish)
- Certified Peers embedded into all of the programs
- HCBS Peer Services
- HARP enrollment and assessment
- In-community Services to Francis Center, Sanctuary House, and Place of Hope (English & Spanish)
- Onsite access to NA group (s) (English & Spanish)
Recovery Is Possible
79 N. Clinton, Rochester, NY 14604 585-546-3046 ext 6122 www.cfcrochester.org