October 12, 2021, 12:00-1:15PM ET
American Dairy Association North East and co-sponsor New York State Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and American Academy of Pediatrics Chapter 1, would like to invite your members to attend our upcoming free health professional webinar in honor of National Farmer’s Day titled, “Virtual Dairy Farm Tour for Health Professionals. ” Please see details below.
• Webinar – Tuesday, October 12th from 12:00-1:15 PM ET (National Farmers Day)
• Title: “Virtual Dairy Farm Tour for Health Professionals”
• Farmers: John Dickinson, Owner at Ideal Dairy
Luke Getty, Owner at Ideal Dairy
Kyle Getty, Owner at Ideal Dairy
• Host: Jonathan Valdez, MBA, RDN, CSG, CDN, CCM, CDCES, ACE-CPT
• Pre-register here for the webinar: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
o CME Credit (pending approval)
o CPEU Credit (pending approval): 1.0 hour for registered dietitian nutritionists
o Professional Development Certificate – Available for School Nurses
• See Promotional Webinar Flyer attached to share with your members.
• Feel free to share our promotional social media post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well.
All webinar-related questions. Contact Michelle Barber MA, RDN, CDN, Health & Wellness Specialist/ADANE at firstname.lastname@example.org.